Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Fairtrade Everyday Cookbook

As I was perusing the web this morning, I found a really great cookbook. But, then again,
 I am nuts about cookbooks.

  The Fairtrade Everday Cookbook has over 150 recipes from all over the world made from fairtrade foods. It looks really delicious, and who can't support fairtrade?

CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at the pages. I do not like buying cookbooks that don't have pictures, but this is a beautifully illustrated book. And, something very close to my heart, a very well organized cookbook.

Some recipes include the following:
  • Lamb shanks with tomatoes, honey, cinnamon, and saffron
  • Baked penne with dolcelatte cheese and radicchio
  • Apricot and oat squares
  • Green tea chicken with lemon rice
  • Prawn and mango ceviche
I was beyond excited to come across this find. It's always wonderful to find something that combines food and compassion. Hope you enjoy!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment